Friday, May 3, 2013

Friday Find: Best. Cookie. Ever.

I decided I wanted to to Friday Finds to show things I love but I haven't done very many because something needs to up to my standards to post. This cookie has made the cut. It is DE-LISH-OUS!
This is Chick Fil A's new Chocolate Chunk Cookie.  I actually had it a few weeks ago when I flew to Utah and Tim picked me up from the airport in Salt Lake City. He had gone to Chick Fil A for lunch and they were selling these cookies to send proceeds to a good cause.  I was very skeptical at first because it looked generic and hard, but with my first bite, I was sold. It was perfect. The right amount of crunchy on the outside, but gooey and delicious on the inside. I was reminded of my wonderful cookie encounter today when I received an email from Chick Fil A for a FREE cookie on my birthday!!! Bless them.

1 comment:

Adkins Family said...

You can buy those in packs of 6... we have done that before.