My niece, Makayla was baptized into the church last Saturday. I wasn't going to go, but my conference was cancelled due to the flooding, so purchased a plane ticket last minute and flew out to surprise her!
The last time I was there, Kathryn, who is 3.5 months older than Ty, had just been born and Ty was in my tummy. Now these two are almost friends!
The weather in Phoenix was really nice, especially in the morning and evenings, so we spent a lot of time out in the backyard.
Mindy had previously signed up for the Super Hero 5k Run, so I decided to join her. I was about the only person there not wearing anything super hero-like, but I did get pictures with some awesome super heros.
I feel bad I didn't take more pictures, but here is Will.
I feel bad I didn't take more pictures, but here is Will.
Ty was in heaven with all of the toys they had.
Bruzer is almost like an older sibling to the kids. Ty liked him, but Bruzer didn't like Ty. He would growl at Ty, but Ty didn't mind.
Ty slept on the way to Phoenix and was pretty good on the way home. He LOVED looking out of the airport windows at the trucks and planes.
Happy to be back home!
2 comments:
Makayla looks so pretty -- what a young lady she has become!
Thanks for coming out. It was so much fun to have you! And Katherine misses Ty. They don't play together much, but she loves him!
Post a Comment