My dad got married to this pretty lady, Sheila, on October 12th in Alpine, Utah. It was a beautiful day and a beautiful wedding.
Grandma Dot:
My cousin Todd kept the kids busy with magic tricks.
Cutest group of cousins ever!
I asked Kristen to snap a few family pictures or our family. I'm lucky to have a photographer in the family!
We finished with wedding stuff around noon, so we spend the afternoon at the Red Barn in Santaquin. This (below) is not it exactly, but it definitely looks like that. We took a hayride to the pumpkin patch and played and played!
The cousins were so happy to be together this weekend. Look how Makayla and Kate are holding hands on the slide below!
Hailey had no fear on the slide. She went down several times!
Henry enjoyed it as well.
Ty might just be in heaven.
The guys:
Look at this "engagement" photo of cousins Hailey and Henry. These two are only 2 days apart!
I have to thank Kristen for taking most of the pictures. I knew she was taking them, so I didn't worry about taking many myself. It was fun to see everyone!
After hanging out with the Lotz family (and getting BYU creamery ice cream), we drove up to Tim's grandparents' house in Sandy because Tim's brother Scott and family were visiting. Ty got to see cousins Matthew and Mackenzie.
I tried to take several pictures of them, but they wouldn't stop moving!
Ty enjoyed golfing in Grandma and Grandpa's backyard.
After hanging out with the Lotz family (and getting BYU creamery ice cream), we drove up to Tim's grandparents' house in Sandy because Tim's brother Scott and family were visiting. Ty got to see cousins Matthew and Mackenzie.
I tried to take several pictures of them, but they wouldn't stop moving!
Ty enjoyed golfing in Grandma and Grandpa's backyard.


No comments:
Post a Comment