We love, Disneyland, but California Adventure is right up there. I love that the walkways are so much bigger so the park doesn't feel as crowded and stressful. I love the Pier with the water and the San Francisco-type buildings. I love Hollywood Street with the Animation Academy and (now with kids) the Disney Junior show. I also LOVE the new CARS LAND!
We stopped by Monster's University Campus
Waiting for Santa this "security guard" came out and Henry just started talking to him and asking why he wore gloves. He was really fun and told them all about his important keys, etc. The kids were very interested.
Ty wasn't so sure about Santa.
Another carousel, one of Ty's favorites.
Hailey and Katherine are cuties.
Anywhere there was a rail, Ty loved to be playing on it.
Party hard, rest hard.
One night we went back to the park a little later than normal and randomly saw a Rock Concert. Ty was amazed. He was dancing around and just transfixed.
I went on Tower of Terror twice. It had been several years since I'd been on it, so I was so scared because I didn't know what happened, but it was so fun! Below is Kristen, Mindy, and me.
In the back center of this picture is Thomas and Henry (left) and Jonas and TJ (right). Poor Henry who is 3 didn't know what he was in for. He was terrified.
Tim and I enjoyed the Pixar Parade better than the Christmas Parade at Disneyland.
By far, we were most excited to see the new Cars Land. It did not disappoint. It looked just like the movie!
The Cozy Cone
Check out this Christmas tree literally on the yard of the Cozy Cone. Tim heard a girl stop with her boyfriend and say, "Oh wow, a Christmas tree out of witches hats, how creative!" Haha!
Of course, Flo's V8 Cafe. We shared a meal here and it was delicious! I definitely recommend it.
I love the detail of the shops
Luigi's leaning tower of tires was actually the entrance to a ride where you sit on this huge tire looking seat and are blown up by air from the ground. You lean side to side to move and play bumper cars! We did it with most of the family.
I made the kid's shirts but we never got a good picture of them :(
The bumper tires:
And, of course, we saw some of the locals:
Lightening McQueen
And Mater
(sorry it's so dark)
The picture below was taken in a gift shop. Ty had found a stuffed Lightning McQueen and Mater and was down on the floor trying to drive them. It was so cute.
Okay, so these pictuers above and below aren't in California, but outside of the Lego Store in
Downtown Disney. I thought it was pretty amazing. They are made out of
LEGOS!
And to finish our wonderful trip out, this was Ty on the entire flight home.
It's always sad to say goodbye, but we had a perfect time!

1 comment:
Disney is amazing! They put such incredible detail into everything they do. Love it :)
Post a Comment