Sunday, June 22, 2014

Summer

Ty and I have been trying to get out a little more now that it is summer. We love hanging out and being best buds!
The Zoo Carousel-always a favorite of Ty's and least favorite of mine (too much spinning for me)
Waiting to watch the Elephants
The Elephants put on a show for us and even swam!
   
We also caught a Rockies-Braves game with the Denzers. Ty had a total blast with Seth and Shelby. We also met up with them for lunch before Shelby's dance recital. Ty loves his cousins.
Supporting both teams
 
A few more random pictures...
 "I paying a song" ...on the mailbox. 
Could he take after his mom and be a future percussionist?
Louisville Concert in the park.

Reading the train catalog from Grandpa Rod
Playing trains with dad on Father's Day
"I paying football!"
 Last minute hike with some friends to get out of the house.

2 comments:

Rod and Diane Larsen said...

He's lucky to be best buds with his mommy -- she takes him to such fun places!

Adkins Family said...

Lots of fun stuff! We totally need to be snowbirds - live in Phoenix in the winter and Colorado during the summer. I like that Thomas the Train is riding on Tim's train on the track.