Saturday, July 12, 2014

Summer Part 2

We went to the open house for our new fire station. They had cake, balloons, and lots of trucks out! It was so great because it wasn't crowded like most of the city events. Ty was in heaven!
  
 
I love this picture-so happy!
  Ty is obsessed with "shoot the water." Anything and everything long and skinny becomes a fire hose at our house. Here he is with a real fire hose!  Then he actually got to shoot the water! We're aiming at a wood panel with a house painted on it and you shoot the windows out that are on "fire" (or another wood panel with fire painted on it).
 Tim taught a class the entire month of June, so we took a morning off and took him to the Zoo for the first time (besides Zoo Lights in December).  Ty liked all of the bears. The polar bear was very active for us.
The real reason we go to the zoo.
 
 
A few lunch outings. Can't beat free chick fil a and Ty is really into his new shades.
Who knew I was eating lunch with a celebrity?

2 comments:

Adkins Family said...

I love Ty! He is so cute! I love that he loves firetrucks and trains and the zoo…He is such a fun kid!

Aubrey said...

He was sure hamming it up for all those pictures!