Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Catching Up

I apologize I've gotten so bad at blogging lately. I am pregnant with number two, so most of the down time I usually spend doing things like blogging are now spent napping. I really want to keep blogging to keep my memories in order, so this is a blast post. It's been a busy few months!
AUGUST
Mini golf family date
 Denver Firefighter's Museum
  
 SEPTEMBER
Louisville Labor Day Parade
 Our town's own "Lil Sebastian" (From Parks and Rec)
 Mommy and Ty date to get donuts for breakfast. This is one happy boy!
Finger painting for the first time (he wasn't a big fan of paint on his fingers, so we used a sponge brush.
 
Denver Zoo with Abby (and her mom Mindy)
 Primary Temple Trip
 Above: Ty with his friend Henry
Below: A group of friends went to eat at Casa Bonita, a huge Mexican Restaurant that has cliff divers, games, shows, etc. It was a lot of fun. I can't believe it took us this long to go!
 Ty found this digger in the parking lot of a park we were at and it was even better than the playground. He did NOT want to leave!
 WOW! Children's Museum:
 Because we took Abby and Mindy to the Zoo with our membership, they invited us to the Denver Aquarium with their membership. It was really neat, but Ty wasn't a huge fan of the dim lights and splashy/erie sounds they played.

1 comment:

Aubrey said...

You two sure have a lot of fun adventures! Ty is so lucky!