A few days before Halloween this year, we found out Tim's Grandma Bywater had passed away. It was kind of a shock to us because she was always so active. We felt so grateful that Tim had talked to her just three days prior, and Ty (along with all of her great grandchildren) received a small package from her in the mail a week earlier. We headed out to Utah for the funeral. It was nice to spend time with family and remember what a talented person she was. I was amazed at all of her talent. Aubrey read a beautiful poem Grandma had written (I'll have to post it when I get a chance), and she had maybe a hundred beautiful watercolors that none of us knew about. We all got to choose a few to keep. Tim got to speak at the funeral. It was a beautiful service. It is obvious she touched many lives, including ours. We will miss her.
It was Halloween while we were there, so the great-grandchildren dressed up and did a little trick-or-treating to the other relatives. Ty was ready for a nap, so he wasn't very cooperative.
I went ahead and took Ty down to Santaquin to spend the evening with his cousins and go trick-or-treating. He took a marathon nap on the way down and wasn't really up for taking pictures once he woke up. We had fun trick-or-treating with the Lotz cousins and all of their neighbors. After the festivities, my dad and Sheila came over and we all had pizza. It was an even quicker trip to Utah than the one I took two weeks earlier, but we're glad we live close enough we were able to all make it.




1 comment:
Thanks for making another long drive to Salt Lake so soon after your previous one -- we were so glad to have all three of you there!
Post a Comment