We made another trip to the cabin this Fall. This time to use the (many) apples we picked to make some fresh apple cider with Grandpa Rod's cider press! As you can see, Ty was a big help.
He is official with the hat and everything.
Here it comes!
One happy helper.
Lucy wanted in on the action too.
I just love this picture below because it portrays Lucy perfectly. She is always grabbing your face and trying to take a bite of your nose. I see this picture often. It reminds me of baby godzilla.
She was also a big help.
Two cute girls:
I should have taken a picture once all of the bottles were filled. We probably ended up with the equivalent of 9 or ten of these orange juice containers. Mmmm!
BBQ and Grandpa for dinner. It was a good night.
...made even better with stories from Aunt Aubrey!
A happy grandpa!
Just before we left on Sunday, we went on a beautiful leaf drive on the golf cart. It wasn't quite the peak of the season, but it was sure pretty!


No comments:
Post a Comment