Thursday, January 21, 2016

Anniversary: Texas Christmas Part 3

 
I know it's hard to believe because we are just so young and vibrant, but Tim and I reached our 9 YEAR ANNIVERSARY while in Texas! On our honeymoon, we visited an old mission in Southern California. To remind us of that, Tim planned an awesome date for us to rent the city bikes and ride between three of the 5 in San Antonio! Though I do the exercise bike often, I hadn't been on a bike in YEARS! Unlike exercise bikes, you actually have to steer these bikes; it was amazing and adventurous and SO FUN!  We are so grateful to Tim's family for watching the kids during our long adventure.
We started in the middle at Mission San Jose. It had a nice visitor center and was much bigger than the others. It was just so pretty!
 
 Next was San Juan. This one had a pretty walking trail just outside of it.
And furthest south was Mission Espada.
 From here, we rode back to San Jose and drove up to the Riverwalk for lunch with a view!
 We finished by walking by the Alamo, the furthest north Mission. It's hard to see in the picture below because we are rookies to selfies, but we were there!
Happy Anniversary! To many more years...

No comments: