We had a great time visiting family in San Antonio for Christmas. Grandma Diney had all sorts of activities planned for us. Many included cookies!
To get the full feel of Texas, we got to go to a friend's house and ride horses and see animals.
There were so many horses and animals running around by us it was crazy!
Making friends:
Lucy got a ride too!
Riding Joy, the horse (okay, so I was the only adult who did it, but I hadn't been on a horse in about ten years!):
Cowboy Ty did an awesome job!
Fun around the house:





1 comment:
Elizabeth will be so jealous that you got to ride horses- it looks like so much fun (I can't believe you were the only adult, I would have ridden one also). She asked for a horse for Christmas and we compromised and said we would take her to a farm to ride a horse. She asks me every day when we are going to a farm. Sounds like you guys are having tons of fun.
Post a Comment