Though most of the leaves have fallen, and the blue skies are often gray and wet now, here is a picture of what those of you who have not been here missed this Fall. I've said it before, but the camera just doesn't do it justice. It was beautiful.

And I promised a picture of our apartment a long time ago, so here is one of our living room. The entrance, kitchen, and dining area are to the left, and our bedroom and bathroom are to the right. It's pretty modest, but we like it.
2 comments:
It's so pretty out there! Hopefully we can come and visit someday soon. I'd love to see the sights (and visit you guys!).
And your apartment looks cute. I love your new couch!
What an awesome picture you got of the fall colors -- and I was standing right there when you took it -- and yes, I wish I could have taken it back to Texas with me!
Post a Comment