Friday, December 5, 2008

I should have majored in Art...

This is what I do at work...



6 comments:

Rod and Diane Larsen said...

Your pilgrims and indian are adorable! Looking at all your fun boards, I want to come hang out at your work!

Rachel Ashmore said...

You should have been an elementary school teacher! I spend so much of my time doing this. Very creative!

Aubrey said...

I am thoroughly impressed. I know the perfect calling for you: ward bulletin board decorator. I had that calling once and it was amazing.

Michelle said...

Sheesh! I'm impressed! I'm glad that you took pictures to share your hard work. :) The fall pictures are GORGEOUS! I'm not surprised that you are famous. I knew it would happen someday. By the way, I need your current mailing address so that I can send you a Christmas card.

Sarah, Nick and Seth said...

I'm impressed and jealous. I always wanted to help when teachers were cutting out laminated paper and boarders for the board. That's what this reminds me of. And your handwriting is so cute :)

Jessica said...

You are so talented! How fun is work for you??