Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christmas in Old Town

Tim, Aubrey, and I went down to Alexandria to check out the boat parade on the Potomac. Walking down the streets of Old Town was like walking in the story "A Christmas Carol.." The parade had some pretty awesome lights -as you'll be able to see below.


We also got to see Union Station in DC with a cool train display.


4 comments:

Rod and Diane Larsen said...

Ok, I'm all about the boat parade, and I think Rod would love the train display! It ALL looks so fun!

Sarah, Nick and Seth said...

Those lights look pretty amazing ... i'm jealous! They have a train display at the kansas city union station too ... it must be a union station trend :) Are you guys staying there for Christmas or going to your parents house in St. George?

Michelle said...

Fun! Those ARE some cool lights! I like the fishy. I heard that you are coming to St. George for Christmas. Is that true?

Amott Family said...

Tanaya-
You guys are having way to much fun! Miss you.
Love
Cousin Ande