I've been so busy lately, but a few weekends ago Tim and I went to the National Gallery Art Museum. I love impressionist art, so we went to the pre 1900 building and saw Monet, Renoir, Degas, Surat, and more.
Last weekend I took a trip to Utah for my good friend Lindsay's wedding in SLC. She made a beautiful bride, and it was so much fun to have some of the high school group together again. Best Wishes, Lindsay!
The other half of my weekend in Utah was spent with family. I stayed with TJ and Kristen and had a wonderful time with their adorable kids! My parents even drove up to see us. As you can tell, Kate cheeses it for pictures, and Jonas is just adorable. In the mornings when I got up, Jonas would stand up and raise his arms so excited to give me loves while Kate yelled "Tanaya!" I love those kids!
Last weekend I took a trip to Utah for my good friend Lindsay's wedding in SLC. She made a beautiful bride, and it was so much fun to have some of the high school group together again. Best Wishes, Lindsay!
The other half of my weekend in Utah was spent with family. I stayed with TJ and Kristen and had a wonderful time with their adorable kids! My parents even drove up to see us. As you can tell, Kate cheeses it for pictures, and Jonas is just adorable. In the mornings when I got up, Jonas would stand up and raise his arms so excited to give me loves while Kate yelled "Tanaya!" I love those kids!
4 comments:
We loved having you here! Kate can't stop talking about it.
I can't believe I forgot to give you the pictures of you and Tim AND we forgot to do your backgrounds! I'm so mad. I'm working on making some instructions for you and getting you some backgrounds. Hopefully it doesn't take me too long to get them done and to you!
I'm glad your still alive, I was getting kinda nervous with lack of posts! I would have come and seen ya if I knew you were in Utah!
Oh man, I need to go to that museum!
Also, I am eternally jealous of your nieces and nephews. They are so cute.
What a happy weekend! It was so fun to get to catch up a little, and hear all about DC. And that museum. . . I'm jealous! That looks like an awesome experience.
Jonas and Kate are darling, btw.
Post a Comment