And on another note, I have a cat. Actually, I am only cat-sitting for a few weeks, but it's good practice. Did anyone else know that cats are nocturnal? They are pretty much not like dogs in any way. Who knew?Sunday, May 31, 2009
Memorial Day 09
Tim and I had a really fun Memorial Day. To start, we went to the celebration show at the Capitol on Memorial Eve. I thought they did an amazing job at recognizing those who served the country.
On Monday, we ran a 3K put on by the city and got cool bright orange t-shirts for free! Then we went to a Potomac Nationals baseball game for the $1 admission and $1 hot dogs, but while Tim and Scott went to get the hot dogs in the 2nd inning, we had a downpour and the game was canceled. We ended up going to Aubrey's house (while she and her roommates were gone -shh!) and having a bbq at her "party pool." Tim and Scott put on an exciting performance of "ways you could jump into a pool."
And on another note, I have a cat. Actually, I am only cat-sitting for a few weeks, but it's good practice. Did anyone else know that cats are nocturnal? They are pretty much not like dogs in any way. Who knew?
And on another note, I have a cat. Actually, I am only cat-sitting for a few weeks, but it's good practice. Did anyone else know that cats are nocturnal? They are pretty much not like dogs in any way. Who knew?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
It looks like you had a fun memorial day! I want to go swimming; maybe you can take me with you next time you go. :) Sorry you got rained out. That's a bummer.
Congrats on getting to cat-sit! Doesn't it hurt the cat, though?
Sounds like a sweet party pool to crash! Too bad it rained out!!!! But, it sounds like you guys made the best of it ... you should have video taped scott and tim's little pool jumping show! ha ha
good luck with the cat ... cats kind of scare me! :)
I didn't even know they did a Memorial Day show at the capitol -- it looked a lot like the one we went to last year at the capitol on the 4th of July -- how fun!
Tanaya you're becoming a cat woman! Who knew? ;) So... I'm new to this whole blogging thing.. and I saw your link to your blog on Michelle's blog and decided to take a looksie. How do you make such a cute blog? Mine is so boring and gross.. Help! :)
Post a Comment