For my birthday last Thursday, Tim threw me a Princess Party! I always say little kids have the best birthdays and I was sad my last birthday was boring, so he wasn't about to let me have another lame birthday. His family came over and we celebrated kid-style! I had a castle cake (thanks to Diney), a tiara, fun finger foods, and my guests even got to take home goodie bags!



...Okay, so this isn't what I got for my birthday. I can only hope that someday... Actually, this is one of my puppies I volunteer to "hold." They start getting placed in temporary homes (for 2 years) and we will start training them to be service dogs next week!
On Friday Tim and I went to check out the National Botanical Gardens and the American Indian Museum. We didn't get any pictures of the Museum, but here is some highlights of the botanical gardens.

Tim thought he was cool by finding this huge leaf

But I think I won the contest.

6 comments:
You definitely win! Glad to see Tim could be defeated.
I LOVE your princess party idea; totally jealous.
I'll have to show Kate a picture of your Kate. I'm pretty sure she will be in love with it!
Makayla is jealous of your princess party. She wishes she could have been there!
How FUN!!! I love the cake!! Happy late Birthday!
Ooohhh. . . I love the Princess Party idea. What a cute husband. The cake is really cute.
Post a Comment