I have been looking forward to my mom and Ben's visit since...well, since Ben came last year! They came on Saturday the 6th and left this past Saturday and we did not stop going the entire time!
Then we drove to DC and saw the Lincoln, Vietnam, WWII monuments and Iwo Jima.
Monday we did a half day in the city after I got home from work. We saw Ford's Theater and the Spy Museum (which you are not allowed to take pictures in).
On Tuesday we took a Trolley Tour around the lower part of DC. It was a lot of fun to hear things about buildings we never knew before even living here.
Up inside the Washington Monument!
That will have to do for now! Over 90 pictures taken and 16 collages created. There will be more...
5 comments:
You really didn't stop! It looks like you had so much fun, I bet your mom was so excited to see you and all the fun things your so close to!
Looks like so much fun! I know Mom had a great time. I'm glad they were able to come visit. I wish I could have been there too!
Sheesh. I don't know how you do it all, Tanaya! The planning alone for such a week could kill a lesser person! It was so fun seeing your Mom again. Thanks for having us over in the middle of all of that craziness. You are amazing. I want to go inside the Smithsonian castle - I didn't know that you could! :)
Wow, looks like you guys took over the town. Glad you could do so many things with your family!
Hey Tanaya! Yeah, John ran the marathon 2 years ago but he didn't actually sign up for it or train. Did you guys have a blast with Amelia?
Post a Comment