Sunday, February 28, 2010

Joey's Last Update

She's adopted!
Tim and I really miss Joey, but she was adopted by a wonderful lady who is experienced with dogs, has a nice big yard, and will love Joey so much. It was sad to give her back because I don't want Joey to miss us and we can't explain to her what is going on, but it's for the best. It was a great experience. We'll give it a few weeks before we consider fostering any more dogs...
Below: My Valentines creation...

4 comments:

Aubrey said...

Yay! That is the best news! Though it will be sad not hearing any more updates about Joey's fort anymore. And I never got to meet her...because I am lame. I guess Tim will just have to step up his entertainment in the next few weeks to help fill the void.

Michelle said...

Congrats! I bet it was so hard to give her up; but it has to be comforting knowing that she will be well cared for and loved. Your pizza looks a-mazing! SO cute!

Rod and Diane Larsen said...

Cute picture of Tanaya and Joey. Glad she is bringing joy to her new owner. I think you might need some extra cups of cocoa while you get used to her being gone, though.

Sarah said...

That pizza and bread stick combo is probably the greatest thing I've seen in a long time! Super cute ... you are so crafty!