Saturday, May 15, 2010

Top Ten

Tim and I made a list of the top 10 (actually, it started as the top 5 and ended with the top 15) countries we would like to visit. We started by each making individual lists, then scoring them and coming up with our list together. This is our list:
  1. France
  2. Mexico/Latin America
  3. Italy
  4. Greece
  5. Africa (we realize this is an entire continent, but we decided a safari or an aid trip would be cool.)
  6. TIED for 5th: India
  7. Peru (Thanks to Aubrey who made it sound awesome)
  8. China
  9. Israel
  10. Switzerland (Thanks to Mindy and Thomas who made it sound beautiful)
I would suggest everyone make a list. What if you had a chance to go somewhere and didn't even know where you wanted to go? We got passports from my parents for Christmas last year and we plan to use them this summer. We're going to COSTA RICA! It's no France, but it's a start :) Any other thoughts?

6 comments:

*Aliese* said...

England. Not even kidding. It's like my favorite place in the world.

Aubrey said...

Slightly offended Israel is not higher on your list. Once you go to Jerusalem, you won't want to go anywhere else. But then again, maybe it is good it is lower, because you can see all those other places before you won't want to go anywhere else. Haha!

Scott said...

Bob, stop being a travel snob. I've tried the fal-awful and Israel is lucky it is on anybodys list.

I think you need at least one Pacific Island country on your list. New Zealand would do.

Rod and Diane Larsen said...

I was going to add Australia or New Zealand, but looks like Scott beat me to it. My friend says Egypt is awesome, but it's not on my top ten. I'm hoping to add a couple more foreign stamps to my passport before long.

Michelle said...

How fun that you get to go to Costa Rica! When do you go? Making a list IS a good idea . .. maybe we will have to do that. :)

Adkins Family said...

You better be doing a lot of traveling before you have kids. Otherwise you probably won't be getting to any of these places until they are grown.