I am finally getting to the second part of our trip. We mostly enjoyed the beach...
We rented a kayak, but it made me seasick :(
We saw yet another lighthouse, but this one was covered in scaffolding. If you look closely, you will see my frown.
...we took a nature walk by the lighthouse.
We also got to visit the Wright Memorial at Kitty Hawk (actually, the location is now in a town called Kill Devil Hills, but at the time, just the hill was called Kill Devil Hill). It was pretty cool!
And since we were on vacation, we had smores for breakfast!

We rented a kayak, but it made me seasick :(
And since we were on vacation, we had smores for breakfast!
5 comments:
I'm definitely adding "Smores for Breakfast" to my top ten list of outdoor vacation ideas!
Soo jealous. Looks fun. Glad you had a good time.
What is the purpose of the scaffolding? It definitely destroys the tourism-fun-to-look-at effect. You are SO tan as a result of this trip. I think it is awesome that you ate smores for breakfast!
Smores for breakfast??? I guess you can do that when you're on vacation. I'm glad you had a fun trip!
Congrats! I am not sure how I feel about Colorado though.... Bunch of sellouts. Stay in your conference.
Post a Comment