I've been waiting to post this until I gave notice at work, etc., but our whole point in moving to DC was to get work experience so Tim could apply to graduate school. He would love to be an Economics professor and do research someday studying primarily International Development. He's decided to go to University of Colorado at Boulder. We went out there in April to check things out, and felt that that is going to be our new home for the next 5 years. We can't wait!
To celebrate, I threw a surprise party for him at work. He had no idea!
To celebrate, I threw a surprise party for him at work. He had no idea!



12 comments:
Ah, look at your cute party! You're such a good wife! We're excited for you guys too! Jon has a really good friend there right now- and he loves it.
Oh man! I wanted him to pick the South Carolina hat. I don't know any jokes about people from Colorado.
Amelia is right. You are a great wife. I don't think I have that much creativity. I am excited that you will be so much closer. Hopefully we'll get to see more of you.
Cute idea. You guys are so creative with all the fun stuff you do. It will be nice to have you closer, but Colorado is still not close enough...
Very sad you are moving, but very excited for Colorado adventures!
Yay! You'll be closer again! Colorado is a beautiful state, too. Good choice, guys!
Glad you could finally post pictures from the Colorado Celebration you put together at Tim's work -- such fun!
Congrats!!! You will love Colorado. We are going to miss you.
That is so exciting!! Congrats...now you will be closer!!!
Congratulations! Let me know when you get out here and we'll have to get together. Colorado is awesome!
YAY! What a fun, cute party! Tim's a lucky guy. What an exciting change. We will miss you out here though!
We can't wait for you to be closer!
Post a Comment