Sunday, November 28, 2010

Turkey + Gingerbread = Fun!

We were once again blessed with more visitors! Rod and Diney (Tim's mom and dad) drove here from Texas last Saturday and stayed with us for the week. Tim had the week off, so they did a little touring. On Wednesday after work, we drove to Utah to spend Thanksgiving with Tim's grandparents. We ate at delicious Thanksgiving feast that Grandma Larsen prepared.
(though I helped decorate the cornucopia in the bottom right picture.)
Notice the cool butter sculpture above.

Chelsea and Bryan came over for pie and some gingerbread decorating. There was some dispute over the gingerbread "men/women."
I was also able to visit my Grandma and Grandpa Lotz and get some relaxation time.
It was a great weekend and so much fun to get to see family-something we are both very thankful for.

3 comments:

Aubrey said...

Oh how cute, he has chest hair. Hahaha. Just kidding, my mom told me the story.

Glad to see you all had a fun Thanksgiving. It makes me miss being at that house with everyone for the Thanksgivings while I was at BYU!

Michelle said...

The gingerbread houses turned out great! I'm glad you got to spend the holiday w/ family- that is always fun.

Rod and Diane Larsen said...

So sorry you included our ridiculous ginger-people on your post, but the rest of the pictures look great -- it was a fun holiday we spent with you two!