Sunday, March 20, 2011

A Little March Madness

Guess who got to go...
Tim's sister Aubrey and some of her die-hard BYU fan friends flew to Denver for the NCAA Tournament. Tim's Valentines Day present was to go to the game(s). They rode with her friends to the game in this nice rental van:

THE Jimmer.



They all had a great trip.

6 comments:

Sarah, Nick and Seth said...

So fun! We totally saw them at the game on TV. We kept pausing the screen and waving to them! LOL ... Jealous and happy they got to party it up with The JIMMER!

Michelle said...

What a fun V-day present! I love the van decorations.

Aubrey said...

I think Tim's pictures are way better than mine. I need to get a camera like yours!

Looking at the pictures makes me feel so excited again. It was so fun!!!

Rachel Ashmore said...

LUCK-Y! How fun! =)

Scott said...

So Tim & Aubrey are willing to shell out money to see BYU play, but can't pick them to go to the final four?

I'm glad Tanaya had the courage to be a "real" BYU fan.

Rod and Diane Larsen said...

That was a great Valentine's gift you gave Tim! I hope he has been really, really nice to you! Love the photos of the BYU-mobile.