Our trip to the East also included visiting friends and being tourists.
We always love walking downtown.
The one touristy thing we did was go to the National Gallery. We took a really great tour (I would recommend the tours to anyone) and saw this:
If you look closely, he is copying the picture below, but moving the figures around a little bit. We talked to him for a few minutes and he was really nice. His name is Gerald King.

I always love the impressionist paintings. This one below was painted by Picasso. I think it is beautiful.
I got to meet Lauren and Andrew's new baby, Lela.
Lela was born on February 15th and is so adorable. She has lots of curly dark hair and is such a cute little size to hold!
We also caught up with friends Michelle and Brian Prince.
Gabbi showed off her eminent dancing abilities. We enjoyed doing puzzles together.
We always love walking downtown.
1 comment:
It was so fun to see you again! Thanks for making time in your busy trip for us. You are so cute with Gabbi; she loves you! And I love you and miss you already!
Post a Comment