I found some decent plane tickets right into St. George, so I took a long weekend to go visit the fam. Both Mindy and TJ ended up coming the same weekend as me and bringing some of the kids, but it ended up being all of us Lotz's with no spouses! We were only all together for Saturday night, so we went to eat at the Pizza Factory. My dad ended up giving me my moms old (yet, new) camera, but I didn't get any pictures of us on Saturday :(
Jonas and Will had a blast together. This is not from this weekend, but these two are crazy.
St. George has a new carousel run by the city. Ben and I both rode it with Mindy's boys (we got a deal: $1 for all three of us each ride!)

Henry wasn't so sure about it at first, but by the end, he loved it.
We also had fun playing in the water downtown.


Will has a crush on Ben's girlfriend, Kaitlynn. He was always excited to see and hang around her. He's pretty much in his element here with both "Kait" and the i-pad.
Monday night, the "big kids" and Dad went to the Broadway version of The Little Mermaid at Tuacahn Amphitheatre. It was so great! They had the most amazing effects to make it look like they were underwater. I loved it! It was a great weekend.
For more photos, click on this link and on the bottom right, click photos.
Jonas and Will had a blast together. This is not from this weekend, but these two are crazy.
3 comments:
It was so much fun seeing you! Thanks for entertaining kids again. They sure love you! And can you edit that picture so I don't look so fat?
That carousel is beautiful - I'm glad St. George wanted to have it! The photo link for Little Mermaid was great -- what awesome sets and costumes -- spectacular Under the Sea!
We'll have to check out the carousel next time we are in town . .. that looks fun! I'm glad you got to spend some time with family. Hooray for a good deal on plane tickets! Your hair is getting really long and pretty.
Post a Comment