Wednesday, January 11, 2012

A Perfect Day

Tim and I took advantage of my weekday off work and went Snow Shoeing at Rocky Mountain National Park.
I realized what this pregnancy is doing to me as I huffed and puffed the entire way-and mostly without even wearing the snow shoes.

I had to take my traditional yoga pose picture.

Calypso Cascades was our destination, but it wasn't much to look at covered in ice and snow (see below):
Once we went home, I made homemade pizza and we watched a cute Family channel movie on Netflix called Pizza My Heart (cheesy, but fun). It was a perfect day!

3 comments:

Miranda said...

Hi Tanaya! I don't know if you read our blog like I read yours, but I privatized it out of the blue. So let me know if you'd like an invitation. marvelousmiranda@gmail.com

Emily Hamilton said...

You are in such good shape Tanaya!! Those pictures are BEAUTIFUL! Makes me crave the Rocky Mountains. We miss you here.

Rod and Diane Larsen said...

Brrrrr....looks cold, but fun -- hope you got some hot cocoa or steamed milk after your outing!