Ty is experiencing a lot of firsts these days, and we are learning a lot about him.
He has had a few sponge baths and his first real bath. He likes having his hair washed, but not his body.
He got to meet Grandma Diney and loves spending time with her.
We think she likes spending time with him too!
We have received lots of wonderful gifts lately. Great Grandma and Grandpa Lotz and Aunt Marge sent the cute striped outfit-Ty's first time wearing a newborn-size outfit.
Ty was in a good mood one day, so I tried taking a few pictures. They are not even close to professional, but the subject is pretty cute.
And out first big outing. We went to Panera Bread for some lunch and Ty enjoyed sleeping in his carseat.
4 comments:
He is so so adorable! The picture of him with his mouth open on the blue blanket reminds me A LOT of when Jonas was a newborn. I have a picture that looks just like that!
Love the new pictures! He is so cute! And so little! I think he looks like Tim.
so fun! I bet grandma doesnt mind spending time with that cutie! he is a future heartbreaker!
I'm craving a Ty cuddle right now! I've been thinking about you a lot lately with the adjustment. I hope it is all going smoothly. He is the sweetest.
Post a Comment