First pictures with mom and dad
After his first bath
The view of the flatirons from our hospital room (and the new wing):
Discharge day from the hospital was a little hectic because Tim had a full day of classes, and we didn't get any pictures, but we'll make up for it with his cuteness. We snapped some today in response to all of the requests:
Ty is a sleepyhead
Showing off his beautiful eyes
Hanging out with Dad
Mom and baby are doing well. More info to come.
Ty is a sleepyhead
15 comments:
Oh my goodness...he is ONE CUTE baby!!! Look at all the hair. So sweet. You should have 20 kids with how adorable they are and because you'll be awesome parents. CONGRATS!! Hope you are enjoying the cuddles from your sweet little guy.
What a handsome sweet little boy. Congratulations Tanaya!!!
Tanaya, he is amazing! How is mommyhood going?? We miss you guys! Congratulations on your new addition
My heart! I'm in love. And Jaron can't wait to meet his future best friend. You look way to pretty for just having given birth. Seriously. That's crazy that Tim had a full day of classes on the day you checked out of the hospital! I'm thinking about and praying for you with the recovery!
He is just darling! What a future heart breaker. Congratulations ... hope you all are getting some sleep!
Thank you for the pictures, Tanaya! I've been trying to be patient but was so excited to see more. He's beautiful!!! I am so happy for you. Keep the pictures coming!
He is so adorable, and tiny!! I hope you guys are doing well and are loving being parents!
Such cute pictures! Can't wait to see more!
Ty is adorable!!! Congrats Tim and Tanaya. You are great parents to him. Hope you have a quick, good recovery.
Congrats you guys! Glad you all are doing well.
He's so tiny! He's so precious- I can't wait to meet him :)
He is so little! But so cute. Congrats Tanaya! Be sure to love on him a lot and enjoy every minute because he will grow up too fast.
Congrats Tanaya! I'm so glad your baby's here safe and sound. I don't know what it's like to have a baby with hair. He is so cute and soooo little!
Tanaya and Tim~ Congrats on your new arrival! He is indeed adorable and I don't think bias has anything to do with it. I can't believe how tiny he is! I'm so happy for you and your little family!
Post a Comment