Saturday, May 4, 2013

Now That He's One...

 
 He's a big boy and likes to do big boy things!
 
 Thanks for this cute outfit Aunt Aubrey!
 And these batman jammies, Grandpa Tom!
 Apparently, he likes broccoli...
We have had a LOT of snow around here lately. One evening when Tim's parents were still here, we took advantage of free babysitting and went snow shoeing on a trail just down the street. You can tell how much it was snowing.
And this last picture was taken just this week. Yes. On MAY 1st! I'm done with winter.

2 comments:

Adkins Family said...

I can't believe it's still winter there. You should have come to visit us before it got too hot. Too late now though. :) Maybe I will come visit you. Ty is such a cutie!

Agoos said...

That child is getting bigger! It's so funny and sweet!
I love winter in your city.! Good luck!

Kisses!!