Sunday, March 2, 2014

Busy Boy

I have been TERRIBLE at blogging lately. I thought I'd be better once I quit my job to spend more time with Ty, but I'm so much worse because I always think I'll have time to do it later. Anyway, as I mentioned, I quit my job (yay!) and Ty and I have had a lot more time for adventures! Here are a few of them...
We went to the zoo on an abnormally warm day in January. Ty was very thrilled with all of the ...vehicles...???
The fish tank at the library is always a fun attraction when we need to get out of the house.
 Ty got Tim tickets to the CU vs Utah Basketball game for Christmas. It was Ty's first game and he did pretty good. He loves "hoop ball."
 
The other day I took Ty up to his room to play and stepped out for about 30 seconds. When I got back I found him cuddled up to his space heater (notice his right hand). He sure takes after his mamma!

Our neighbors gave Ty this mini piano. He loves to rock out. In this clip, he is playing and singing "Hot Dog" from Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.

 
And last, but not least, our busy boy. We invested $15 into a train table from craigslist. Ty loves his "gugga" (train), "guk" (trucks), and "etta" (airplanes). The top left is of him coloring his valentine to his Aunt Aubrey. Top right is after he had fun with stickers.
 I couldn't resist posting this beautiful picture. In Colorado, we are used to the snow melting within a few days, but since the weather was SO COLD a few weeks ago, it created a beautiful scene.

No comments: