Sunday, March 2, 2014

Winter Retreat

Remember how on the last post I mentioned how COLD it was? Luckily, I found a steal of a deal for tickets to Phoenix! Ty still flies free and I am free from a work schedule, so we booked a last minute trip to Phoenix to visit Mindy's family. I didn't take too many pictures, but Ty had a blast with his cousins. It helped that the temperature was 70's and 80's while we were there. We spent at least half of our days outside.
 Will and Makayla were good adopted siblings for Ty.
I call the picture below Ty and Katherine's "portrait." Kash is just about 3 months older than Ty.

We were there for Valentine's Day, so we decorated cookies and made heart shaped pancakes.
 
 Gilbert Temple open house:
(liked the temple, hated the 2 hour wait)
Ty made it such a great trip by being a good sleeper and being good on the planes. The picture below was us riding the train in the Denver Airport. It's kind of fuzzy, but I love it because Ty was so excited to ride the "gugga." We had such a great time with family in Phoenix. Thanks Mindy and Thomas for letting us come!!!

1 comment:

Aubrey said...

Ty looks like such a big kid on the gugga! His smile is priceless too.