Friday, March 21, 2014

Planes, Trains, and Automobiles...Really

  A few weeks ago, Tim took Ty to the Denver Toy Train Show (I wasn't there, so there are no pictures). It was there that they learned there was a Transportation Museum in Denver. We planned our trip and looked forward to it all week! Ty enjoyed seeing all of the cars and trains, but he especially liked the ones that 1. He could climb in, or 2. Looked like they were from Disney's Cars. This train is "Big Boy" one of the world's largest steam engines.
 Ty took the wheel of this Model T, I liked the old carriages.
 
  Ty's preferred method of transportation is "Ty Car," but I can convince him to ride in his stroller if I call it his "bike." He took a good stroll the other day and even cheesed some smiles. (Thanks for my St. Patrick's Day shirt, Grandma!)
I can't help but post this sweet picture of these cuties. Ty was "helping" Tim make ice cream malts.

No comments: