This adorable cutie is TWO MONTHS OLD already! I have to admit, the first two months are really hard, and I'm glad they are over with. Lucy is a champion sleeper. Though it is sporadic, she can sleep up to 7 hours at night! She has practically doubled her birth weight, and gained about 4 inches. At this stage, Lucy is pretty easy going. She prefers to be around Ty, and tends to watch him if he is playing. She smiles at her mommy often, and is still a cuddle bug. She LOVES being held, and will try to dig her head into your chest until she is right under your chin where she can settle. Just beware of her spit ups; she's a ticking time bomb and can aim!
Weight: 10lbs, 5oz (22%), up from 6lb, 3oz at 2 week appt
Height: 22.6 inches (55%), up from 20 inches at 2 week appt
She can now fit into her three month clothes, so I've had fun playing dress up. Of course, I need to take pictures to show everyone who got her these cute outfits! Enjoy the many styles of Lucy...
What to do with her hair?
1 comment:
I need to get some style tips from her.
Post a Comment