It rained and rained during the month of May, so we didn't get out much, but we managed to go on a few adventures.
Below Ty is "calling" people with the spatulas.
One Saturday, Tim took Ty to the "big" train store in Denver. There are just so many things to think about there.
Rocking his Paw Patrol jammies as a shirt.
We love our friends the Coplens. Tim knew Megan at BYU, we lived by them in Virginia, and now they live a few towns over. Megan and Philip brought some yummy dinner over one night and met/snuggled Lucy while Ty and Luke played.
Still two peas in a pod...
Jack is about 6 months older than Lucy. I love the progression of his hand in the pictures below. Lucy is a catch-it's never too early to start wooing.
I have two friends I used to work with who both had babies the same week as Lucy was born. It was fun to meet up with them and compare notes (and funny to seem them fret as first time moms. Finally I can be the more relaxed, less frazzled one). I thought we were going to meet them at the Natural History Museum, so I told Ty we were going there. We ended up meeting at a park, but Ty doesn't forget a promise, so we headed there next. Ty always enjoys it!
Cutest astronaut I've ever seen!
No comments:
Post a Comment