Tim was out of town on Ty's actual birthday, so we held off a week for his CONSTRUCTION PARTY! It was fun...and crazy.
We started out "Building" wooden boats that Tim's dad made for us.
Then we headed outside to "build a building" (empty boxes we wrapped with brown paper) then knock it over with a "wrecking ball." It took some patience for the kids to take turns but was quite a hit.
Next, we had pizza for lunch followed by "Build your own dirt cups!"
Lucy ate more than the big kids!
We had a cake last week, so this week we just had a cake of chocolate donut "tires." The kids LOVED the donuts!
The kids had the option of putting "bricks" (strawberry wafer cookies), "pebbles" (Reece's Pieces), "boulders," (chocolate bridge mix), and gummy "worms!" Though they had a blast making the dirt cups and showing them off, I don't think anyone ate them. (I guess I should have made it more clear that they were not real dirt cups!
Showing off the dirt cup creations.



2 comments:
That turned out SO cute! I love the theme and all your cute ideas. Good job! And happy birthday, TY!!!
Looks like you constructed an awesome birthday party!!! So much fun!
Post a Comment