Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Our House!

Well, we may be in our early thirties, but we are ready to now settle down and buy a house (finally!) We have this house under contract and feel really good about it! There are little things we hope to do to make the house our own and make it nicer. Below is one artists (Tim's) rendition of how to improve curb appeal:
 
We hope to paint the door red, add shutters and little things on the garage door, and plant some trees soon after moving in.
Here is our house tour starting with the entry view.
 
To the right is the formal dining room (complete with columns(?))
To the left is an office with french doors. If I ever get a piano, I would probably put it here.
Living room. I love all of the natural light!
 
Kitchen
View of kitchen from the living room. Also the door to the master bedroom.
 Laundry room and garage door entry.
 Master bathroom shower. I want to make this into a tiled walk-in shower and get rid of the ugly brass fixtures.
 Upper level landing open to entry.
2 smaller bedrooms off of the landing upstairs.
And another larger bedroom and bathroom (not pictured). There is also a large bedroom/bonus room...
 Same room with view of the double bonus room!
 Double bonus room.
  View of backyard from back door. This is a storage shed.
 Large patio and to the right is a pool (soon to be fenced and very secure).
 We hope you enjoyed this tour! We look forward to many fun posts after we move at the end of July, assuming all goes well with inspection, etc!

3 comments:

Adkins Family said...

Cool! I'm so excited for you! I love Tim's rendition of the landscaping you plan to do! And that bonus room looks like a perfect play room!

Aubrey said...

That's an awesome house!!!! I can't wait to visit!

Jenn said...

I LOVE it, Tanaya! I'm so jelly of the pool, I started to drool and almost electrocuted myself on my laptop. Congratulations!!!! And being in your 30s doesn't matter......being ready and finding the right one is what matters.