If you can't already tell, I enjoy knowing about and/or attending any and all fun family events. Being new to Rome, I had a hard time finding any place where parent's could learn about what Rome has to offer for families, so I went ahead and started my own website. It's called Rome Georgia With Kids and we have a website (romegawithkids.com), Facebook page, Facebook group, and Instagram. I've been telling all my friends as well as other moms I meet about the site in hopes of creating a community for Rome parents.
It's pretty fun because now people tell me about events or kid-friendly places when they hear about them. One of these places is a Rock Garden in Calhoun. It was built by volunteers from the Seventh Day Adventist Church and is just beautiful. I would have liked to take more and better pictures, but the caretakers were there spraying and watering everything.

No comments:
Post a Comment