Friday, November 11, 2016

Around Town

 We made the paper!!! Lucy and I go to Story Time at the library on Tuesday mornings. One morning, a guy just took a few pictures and I didn't think much of it...until several people told me the next day that we were on the front! It's funny because there wasn't even an article or anything about Story Time, it was just a collection of pictures. It was a great surprise, though.
 Occasionally, my friend Caroline and I like to meet up after Ty's school. One day we got frozen yogurt downtown and these kids just made themselves right at home.

 A few days ago, we took advantage of the great weather and started off on a hike right in the middle of Rome. It lead to this pretty bridge, so we stopped to play for a bit. Ty took my phone and took a few pictures of Lucy which were pretty cute as well!
The night of the elections, Tim had left the computer on this page. At one point in the night, I walked in to this. Ty had put the headphones on and started listening. He then went to get paper and red and blue pens to make a "map" of the country. It was pretty cute!

No comments: