Monday, June 2, 2008

Moab, Utah

This past weekend, Tim and I went with our friends, Meredith and James Hendricks to Moab. We camped by the river (but forgot to take pictures of us actually camping), and did a lot of hiking at Arches Ntl. Park. I enjoyed camping, but I am also glad it was only for one night. The bugs swarmed our heads, and we all got sunburned on the back of our legs and other various places. It's kind of crazy that I have never been there even though I've lived here my whole life. Utah sure is a pretty place!



5 comments:

Sarah, Nick and Seth said...

Looks like you guys had fun. It's nice to get away from things and go on a little "vacation" every now and then. We haven't seen you guys in a while ... we need to make sure and get together before you guys head off ... do you know when that is yet?

Rod and Diane Larsen said...

Tanaya, these are some great photos -- I like the ones with people in them best, but the pictures of the arches and the flowers and everything are really great, too!

Adkins Family said...

That looks really cool! I've never been to Moab before. We should go sometime!

Jessica said...

Oh it's so beautiful!! I have never been there, but want to. Great Pictures.

Michelle said...

Gorgeous pics! I like the one with the sun streaming down in front of the arch. It looks like you had lots of fun! I just noticed today that you have a blog; I love the background-style.