made the decision to move out to Washington DC. We're actually going to live in or near Falls Church, VA. We don't have jobs or an apartment yet, but we feel like it is the right thing to do, and we're really excited!These past few days have been absolutely crazy! Tim and I have moved out of our apartment and, at the moment, I am staying with Grandma and Grandpa Larsen while Tim and Scott (his brother) drive our things out to DC. Tim will fly back next Monday after looking for apartments (he'll probably just put our stuff in storage for a few weeks), and we'll spend a week with my family in Midway before driving our car across the country to our new home.
I have some pictures from last weekend I would like to post, but I'll just have to get around to it when I can. I just thought I'd give everyone an update on what we're doing.
8 comments:
I can't believe you guys are really moving. Even though we only see you every few weeks, we're really going to miss you! Especially Kate, she's always talking about Tim and Tanaya.
yay! you'll be close to all of us! have a safe journey!!!
So...I guess that means you're not doing the St George marathon this year...and that we might never run together again...that is sad :(
It sounds like it's going to be a pretty crazy few weeks for you. If you need anything or someone to hang out with just give me a call ... I'll just be keeping myself busy with this and that until the baby comes! :)
Wow! DC? Sounds like a great adventure! Good luck with everything!
Thanks for all you did to make the picnic on Sunday great. It was really fun to get to talk to you and see you again. Thanks for your good advice about ACE. Once again, I love your blog. It is totally your style.
I'm gonna miss having you close! Good Luck!
Tanaya-
wow! We are so excited for your new adventure. I just found out from Mindy's blog....I am a bad blog checker!!! But how exciting. It is hard to be away from family (but you'll be close to Tim's) But it is a great experience for us! Good luck.
:)
Ande
Post a Comment