Monday, July 28, 2008

Where are we?

Well, here is your first clue...We have been in San Antonio, Texas staying with Tim's parents for the past little while until our apartment in Virginia will be available this Friday. We've had fun playing tourists and trains, but we'll continue on our cross country trip this Tuesday or Wednesday...
Everything really is bigger in Texas
Tim's dad set up the biggest train track yet in the living room of their new house. It is actually a triple track with three different trains running at the same time! The picture is dark, but we're sitting in the middle.
And on the way down, we stopped in Phoenix to spend a day with Makayla and Will (I can't bare to not see them). I make cookies with Makayla and Tim make her sandwich into a peanut butter and jelly-fish-shaped sandwich!

4 comments:

Kristen said...

How fun! Kate would LOVE to see that train. I'm glad you got to stop in Phoenix and see Makayla and Will. You guys better drive safe on the rest of your trek!

Derek and Ceri Steele said...

Are you really moving to Washington DC? We will be less than 5 hours away from you!!!
-Ceri

Aubrey said...

Woohoo, it is going to be one big party when you guys get here!

Sarah, Nick and Seth said...

Rod's train makes me laugh ... I hope tim had a fun time playing with it