Okay, so we didn't technically pick our apples from a tree, but I liked this way better. We "picked" each specific apple from a big carton of them. There were all different kinds, but Tim made sure to "sample" them before he picked. Aubrey thought it was pretty funny that Tim was the only one there taking bites out of the apples.They even had fresh caramel apples (which we made later on our own) and made apple cider right in front of you. The top middle picture is of an apple press. I also spent a lot of time trying to capture the beauty of the season, but I would need DeAnne's camera for that, so I took one picture of the leaves in the center of this collage.

5 comments:
So much fun! I want to go to a pumpkin patch! Seth and I are going to Kansas tonight and after seeing this i'm going to make sure we go to the cider mill. I love those fresh apples, cider and all the fun fall activities!
You are having all sorts of fun back east! Wish I could come.
That looks like so much fun! You guys are way too spoiled. You need to have some kids so you can be boring like us! (Actually, I would love to take the kids to a place like that if there was one around here!)
Gotta love the East Coast and all the fun stuff there is to do! Looks like you had beautiful weather for your adventures!
What a fun fall activity! It reminds me of Anne of Green Gables.
Post a Comment