As you can tell, I am enjoying the Fall Festivities already! The city of Falls Church held a Farm Day for kids (and me) which had pumpkin painting, corn grinding, old fashion activities, and (my favorite) a petting zoo! My friend, Jen, from work came along and is the one holding a board she proudly drilled a hole in. We got a kick out of the old Barn which had the horse I am feeding (below) and all kinds of dangerous tools (see the saws in the picture behind Jen) that came right off for any little child to cut their finger off with. I also got to pet a dwarf horse and a chinchilla!
1 comment:
Fun! I'm always up for "little kid" activities such as these ... just the other day Nick was wondering if i was eight because i really want to go to the David Archuletta corn maze at Thanksgiving point because they have a petting zoo there too! :) Looks like you had fun, and i'm glad you didn't loose any fingers!
Post a Comment