Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Things I like...

Okay, so I do have more things to post, but I just felt the need to express with everyone some things I am passionate about. Here goes:
1. Cute Puppies2. Other puppies that are cute, but not quite as cute as the really cute ones.
3. Puppy Labs and Golden Retrievers
4. When Puppies have friends.
5. Cute Puppy pictures and the search engines that find them.
Of course, at this time in my life, I am satisfied with the pictures, and I enjoy getting excited when I see them on walks, but I am not ready to be a pet parent (and still not quite ready to be a baby parent, either). I just thought I'd share my joy with you. Feel free to save these pictures for your desktop backgrounds, christmas cards, and frames. I pretty much just stole them from google.

3 comments:

Aubrey said...

This post just made my day :) And don't worry, because I already had one of those cute puppy pictures saved on my computer. I may or may not have been googling cute baby animals. Hahah, don't tell Tim...

Sarah, Nick and Seth said...

I'm seriously laughing out loud right now! I'm pretty sure you need to get a puppy so you can take cute pictures of your own ...

Adkins Family said...

You're funny. And the pictures are all adorable!