It's time again for our annual apple picking extravaganza! With rain and near freezing temperatures, we drove up to Hartland Orchards to "pick" apples with our friends Megan and Philip. The apples on the trees were getting pretty sparse, so we just picked them out of the bins again. (It's especially fun for Tim because he gets to sample all the different kinds!) We also got the best caramel apple I've ever had; it was Delicious!
4 comments:
Near freezing temps? Brrr! It's still upper 70's in Houston!
looks like fun! I love all the fun activities like this you get to do in the fall!
Looks cold! I wish we had all the fresh fruit around here that you guys have! Although, it is almost citrus season!
I love going apple picking. Adrian and I would go every year out there and then spend the next several weeks trying to turn all our apples into apple sauce. The fall is so gorgeous in VA.
Post a Comment