Monday, October 26, 2009

Football Weekend 2009

For Tim's birthday, he asked his parents for tickets to the Georgia Tech vs. UVA Football Game. I'm not sure why, but he wanted me to go with him, so I drove to Charlottesville with the Larsen men and cheered the yellow jackets on (notice my color appropriate attire). We had second row seats! Notice the pretty leaves...

I am no longer a fair weather fan! Notice the little girl in the top left picture. She is standing in about 3" of water and completely soaked.
Don't worry, Scott's alma mater won and the rain let up just as the game ended.
We also got to visit Tim's old roommate Tyler and his new wife, Amy who are both in school at UVA. We had a good time with them but didn't get any pictures :( Tim says it's okay because Tyler was wearing a sweater, so you already know what he looked like.

3 comments:

Amelia Brame said...

As I was looking at your blog, Jon ran over because he saw a football stadium and commented that he watched this game live :) We've got a crazy NCAA football fan in this household! Anyway- that looks fun!... and wet. But football games are always fun, regardless :)

Aubrey said...

Gooooo Jackets! Glad you guys had fun and were such good fans!

Michelle said...

I just read Amelia's comment, and it's funny b/c Brian did the same thing. He saw the football pics and asked "where did they go?" Funny. So many fun things you've been doing!