Sunday, November 1, 2009

Fall Festivities!

Happy Halloween!

My co-worker Lauren and I dressed up for Halloween. So did some of our members!On Halloween day, Tim and I went to the Diabetes walk then carved pumpkins with Lauren and Andrew. For some reason, my pictures aren't showing up on the computer (-just the collages), so I don't have any pictures yet, but to finish the evening up, Tim and I went to a carved pumpkin display. There were over 200 pumpkins that were so cool! Of all the pictures, guess which is our own...
Answer: Bottom Left. The bat carrying the jack-o-lantern.

Last week, we went to see the pretty leaves and ended up on Roosevelt Island...

5 comments:

Aubrey said...

Ah! I really wanted to go to Roosevelt island last week to look at the leaves, but ultimately ran out of time. Boo. But I am glad you guys got to experience it, it looks pretty!

Amelia Brame said...

Ah, I love all the colorful leaves! It's still green in Texas... I miss the changing of colors.

Sarah, Nick and Seth said...

I love the costume ... you look so cute! And those pumpkins look awesome ... i tried to be creative with ours, but maybe i should just leave it to the professionals.

Jessica said...

How fun! You look so cute all the time!

Michelle said...

Isn't Roosevelt Island SO beautiful! What a fun trip. I'm really impressed with your pumpkin - that's better than any I've ever done. And your hippie costume turned out AWESOME!