Ummm that snow is up your thigh... that just isn't right! I can't believe all the snow there!
Oops I meant up TO your thigh :)
She is so cute! I can't believe she likes the snow so much!
Oh gosh, she is so cute! I hope she gets adopted into a good home soon. Maybe you should print out those pictures and take them with you to adoption day. They could be good advertising.
How fun that she loves all the snow we've gotten recently -- nice to know it was appreciated by someone!
Sooo murder mystery games are WAY fun! We should play one when we come to DC! We need 8 people to play, so it'd be perfect!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Ummm that snow is up your thigh... that just isn't right! I can't believe all the snow there!
Oops I meant up TO your thigh :)
She is so cute! I can't believe she likes the snow so much!
Oh gosh, she is so cute! I hope she gets adopted into a good home soon. Maybe you should print out those pictures and take them with you to adoption day. They could be good advertising.
How fun that she loves all the snow we've gotten recently -- nice to know it was appreciated by someone!
Sooo murder mystery games are WAY fun! We should play one when we come to DC! We need 8 people to play, so it'd be perfect!
Post a Comment