Tim and I decided to take advantage of our long weekend and head to Utah to visit family.
My parents were very nice to watch the grand kids while the siblings headed out to the 2011 Stadium of Fire!
I am very bummed because I forgot my camera (for the entire weekend) but Kristen snapped a few pictures with her phone. Tim and I had a fantastic time!

There were 4 parachuters who landed on the field. They were coming down so fast I stressed each time one landed. The last one carried the American Flag and as he came down, it hit a fence which knocked a camera man down and the military guys picked the flag up, but no one even helped the camera man!
My parents were very nice to watch the grand kids while the siblings headed out to the 2011 Stadium of Fire!
I am very bummed because I forgot my camera (for the entire weekend) but Kristen snapped a few pictures with her phone. Tim and I had a fantastic time!
I was pretty excited to see David Archuleta. I watched him through American Idol 3 years ago! He did a great job and has a beautiful voice.
I was also excited to see Brad Paisley. He sang several good songs.
The fireworks show was awesome! They coordinated it with the music just like the water show at the Bellagio in Vegas.
Here is the main reason we drove 8 hours each way this weekend:
Tim and I tried to keep the kids busy and came up with a game where they had to carry these ginormous stuffed animals as they ran across the lawn. It was pretty funny; I'll post a video soon. Tim was a hit with the kids. He had them race up to the animal and tackle it. (Picture courtesy of Kristen's Blog :)

The entire Lotz family celebrated with a picnic at Uncle Terry's where we talked to cousins and took a BIG family picture.
We tried to take a family picture, but dad forgot to take his sunglasses off and I am hidden behind him. At least we're a cute family.
We had a great weekend! Happy Independence Day!
I was also excited to see Brad Paisley. He sang several good songs.
The fireworks show was awesome! They coordinated it with the music just like the water show at the Bellagio in Vegas.
Here is the main reason we drove 8 hours each way this weekend:
Tim and I tried to keep the kids busy and came up with a game where they had to carry these ginormous stuffed animals as they ran across the lawn. It was pretty funny; I'll post a video soon. Tim was a hit with the kids. He had them race up to the animal and tackle it. (Picture courtesy of Kristen's Blog :)The entire Lotz family celebrated with a picnic at Uncle Terry's where we talked to cousins and took a BIG family picture.
We tried to take a family picture, but dad forgot to take his sunglasses off and I am hidden behind him. At least we're a cute family.
We had a great weekend! Happy Independence Day!
2 comments:
Very good looking bunch! Stadium of Fire has always sounded so fun to me -- glad you had a great time and a fun weekend!
Looks like so much fun. The combo of Brad Paisley and David Archuletta is kind of cracking me up! LOVE IT! Glad you had fun, I always wanted to check that party out!
Post a Comment